Differences between high school and university

Push Yourself Because No One Else Do It For Yourself




Let me introduce a bit more about me ;

Hello everyone !! First of all, My name is Muhammad Amirul Syahmi Bin Abdul Manap and you guys can call me Amirul.I come from Pasir Gudang, Johor and now I live in Presint 16, Putrajaya.I continue my study at UiTm Jengka, Pahang and majored in Civil Engineering.I create this blog because I has an assignment to complete it.That assignment is related with my subject which is Study Skills.This blog I will update every week for what I learn about this subject.


What is differences between school life and university life ??



school life

  • wear uniform school
  • wear school shoes 
  •  your timetable  is fixed and your hours strict
  • always wake up too early in the morning (7.00am)go to school
  • teacher organise students work and how they should prioritise their study time.
  • too many book each subject
  • have many friends
  • class size are limited and afford you more personal time with your teacher
  • the assignment types received straightforward assessment
  • follow the flow base on your class



university life

  • T-shirt  with collared only
  • wear free shoes
  • You arrange your timetable yourself
  • wake up early early in the morning (8:30am)go to campus
  • Preparing for your class is your responsibility
  • 1 or 2 books for all subject
  • have a few friends
  • class can be quite large
  • Types of assessments vary and are designed to encourage critical thinking
  • sometimes there are classes canceled



SCHOOL

Secondary  school  means you spending 5 years of your life with the same group of  people in class and the last 2 years with the same people in your respective streams.Mostly subject you studies in your school or you can take tusion for increase more your knowledge.School break time for all form are the same so you can meet your friends from another classes.In school your teacher will give guidance to the students to do their work.So teacher will assist you more about the subject you take it.I think secondary school teachers may be more strict than the lecturer in university because their struggling to push students to pass the SPM result.


s

UNIVERSITY

I have found in university you more voluntary and comparatively expensive.Next, I have found how to do a lot of independent work, how to use the library using internet resources and stuff. The academic year is divided into two seperate 12 or 13 week semesters plus a week or two after each semester for exams. In university you have to more self motivated ,self learning and develop skills like critical thinking. You must work by yourself and use library for your reference materials.





Okay that's all I learn about this chapter for this week, I hope you guys can understand about differences between high school and university.

~~THANKYOU~~

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Lecture Notes

Academic Integrity and Performance

TIME MANAGEMENT