Getting To Know The Campus

 It's not the time to look for excuses.



Why getting to know the campus is important?

This is important because you must to know the environment of the campus so you can adapt it as soon as possible. Next you must to know what facilities that campus have. So, you can used it for your studies, work or daily used.

Facilities.

Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) have a lot of facilities . students can use all the facilities that provided in this university . I'm very grateful for the opportunity to pursue my study here . I will be in the UiTM because I have to finish my study in 2 years and a half . 
There are 3 types of resources at here :

  • Academic resources
  • Housing, dining and transportation resources
  • Student Organization resources







there are some picture for you , you can find more facilities and enjoy study at here when you come to UiTM Cawangan Pahang Kampus Jengka . For more information about UiTM Jengka Pahang you can foolow them on facebook (UiTM Pahang). That's all from me about this topic. I hope you enjoy about this blog.

~~THANKYOU~~










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Lecture Notes

Academic Integrity and Performance

TIME MANAGEMENT